Clan-EoV

Welcome to the forums of EoV! Please login(: or if you do not have an account, make one!

If you are registering, Please add you IGN to you account somewhere, we the mods know who is who(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clan-EoV

Welcome to the forums of EoV! Please login(: or if you do not have an account, make one!

If you are registering, Please add you IGN to you account somewhere, we the mods know who is who(:

Clan-EoV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clan EoV

2 posters

Chris (CLN) scammed me 3k+ Fg of nl gear. he's exiled for good.

Dark_Yoshi

Chris (CLN) scammed me 3k+ Fg of nl gear. he's exiled for good. Empty Chris (CLN) scammed me 3k+ Fg of nl gear. he's exiled for good.

Post by Dark_Yoshi Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:10 am

Any questions? Check the jsp thread under scammer accusation. My jsp is novalotus@jsp.
    Jay
    Admin
    Admin

Chris (CLN) scammed me 3k+ Fg of nl gear. he's exiled for good. Empty Re: Chris (CLN) scammed me 3k+ Fg of nl gear. he's exiled for good.

Post by Jay Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Dark_Yoshi wrote:Any questions? Check the jsp thread under scammer accusation. My jsp is novalotus@jsp.

haha shoulda left him banned when I banned him in the first place^^
    Dark_Yoshi

Chris (CLN) scammed me 3k+ Fg of nl gear. he's exiled for good. Empty Re: Chris (CLN) scammed me 3k+ Fg of nl gear. he's exiled for good.

Post by Dark_Yoshi Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Very funny jay =(. He was a friend sure he may have hostiled ur game like once or twice and killed u in PvP in my 99 Vid but.. yea =(

He's exiled now but i lost all the gears.
    Jay
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jay Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Dark_Yoshi wrote:Very funny jay =(. He was a friend sure he may have hostiled ur game like once or twice and killed u in PvP in my 99 Vid but.. yea =(

He's exiled now but i lost all the gears.

Idc that he killed me in your vid, cause I didn't know he was host to me, and i was going after you while he was spamming like a noob(: I'll eZ him anyday in a GM 1v1.

And I only banned him cause he wasn't in the clan at the time, and i thought he was a rand hosting my runs(it was eovchaos, so i didn't expect clan member to host them)

<3
    Dark_Yoshi

Post by Dark_Yoshi Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Well... Chris suposedly still has the currency. And I'm not saying to unexile him, but I keep running into him I might try to get some of the fg back since all the gear is gone now.
    Jay
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jay Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Proove he scammed you and get his faggot ass banned from jsp. If he's going to scam someone he knows, he will have no problem scamming someone he doesn't know.
    Jay
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jay Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Ima make a script for the bot that makes a leech bot spam at wp if hosted, I'll make it for my blizz sorc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:04 am