Clan-EoV

Welcome to the forums of EoV! Please login(: or if you do not have an account, make one!

If you are registering, Please add you IGN to you account somewhere, we the mods know who is who(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clan-EoV

Welcome to the forums of EoV! Please login(: or if you do not have an account, make one!

If you are registering, Please add you IGN to you account somewhere, we the mods know who is who(:

Clan-EoV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clan EoV

Okay I helped you Wes now here's an ISO

Dark_Yoshi

Okay I helped you Wes now here's an ISO Empty Okay I helped you Wes now here's an ISO

Post by Dark_Yoshi Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:27 pm

Regardless if you think it's kissing ass, etc IDGAF. You should try to soothe things over with Andy. He can help us hit 99 together perhaps? He'll have a necro or another char maybe in this ladder IDK. But yea it's better if you just do that. If it's about not liking Kramer, I think you should try to be nice to him. >.> Kramer/ Andy are good friends. If you just paid respect to the both of them maybe you'd be higher up in 96+ already.