Clan-EoV

Welcome to the forums of EoV! Please login(: or if you do not have an account, make one!

If you are registering, Please add you IGN to you account somewhere, we the mods know who is who(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clan-EoV

Welcome to the forums of EoV! Please login(: or if you do not have an account, make one!

If you are registering, Please add you IGN to you account somewhere, we the mods know who is who(:

Clan-EoV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clan EoV

3 posters

Ele Druid (Cladieus) thats his acc name hostiles my chaos run

Dark_Yoshi

Ele Druid (Cladieus) thats his acc name hostiles my chaos run Empty Ele Druid (Cladieus) thats his acc name hostiles my chaos run

Post by Dark_Yoshi Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:40 pm

I get my ice bow merc to get him to half and snipe oak sage then tele pop him finally. After my merc and me almost died earlier.

Ele Druid (Cladieus) thats his acc name hostiles my chaos run Screen11

Ele Druid (Cladieus) thats his acc name hostiles my chaos run Screen12
    Garruk

Ele Druid (Cladieus) thats his acc name hostiles my chaos run Empty Re: Ele Druid (Cladieus) thats his acc name hostiles my chaos run

Post by Garruk Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:35 pm

lol good job dan ;P
    Dark_Yoshi

Ele Druid (Cladieus) thats his acc name hostiles my chaos run Empty Re: Ele Druid (Cladieus) thats his acc name hostiles my chaos run

Post by Dark_Yoshi Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:51 pm

yea I remember this well lol. =) This was when I geared my second hdin in 1.13.A and got him almost to 95.

It was a pretty cool hdin with Ice bow merc/ and lot of mana/lifer scs.
    Jay
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jay Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Horrible Windy... Died to a hdin haha kid needs a token
    Dark_Yoshi

Post by Dark_Yoshi Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:31 pm

LoL. And today earlier I was running chaos and some rand sorc hostiles I kill him at wp. He leaves drops 150k + gold. I dont have the s/s didnt think about it this time or did but didnt do it lol. I was sort of in a rush to go to school soon too anyway.

Edit: I think my merc 2 shotted him or something earlier today.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:54 am