Clan-EoV

Welcome to the forums of EoV! Please login(: or if you do not have an account, make one!

If you are registering, Please add you IGN to you account somewhere, we the mods know who is who(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clan-EoV

Welcome to the forums of EoV! Please login(: or if you do not have an account, make one!

If you are registering, Please add you IGN to you account somewhere, we the mods know who is who(:

Clan-EoV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clan EoV

2 posters

Hdin hostiles me and anna in a baal game and dies

Dark_Yoshi

Hdin hostiles me and anna in a baal game and dies Empty Hdin hostiles me and anna in a baal game and dies

Post by Dark_Yoshi Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 am

I 2 shot him with berserk and we crowded the throne entrance.

Hdin hostiles me and anna in a baal game and dies Screen46

Jay
    Admin
    Admin

Hdin hostiles me and anna in a baal game and dies Empty Re: Hdin hostiles me and anna in a baal game and dies

Post by Jay Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Ofc he died, they always die.
    Dark_Yoshi

Hdin hostiles me and anna in a baal game and dies Empty Re: Hdin hostiles me and anna in a baal game and dies

Post by Dark_Yoshi Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:33 pm

LoL yea I rarely post s/s's of the hostiler NOT dying if thats what you mean lol. Show the good ones, but not the failed attempts. Then again, I win most of my attempts lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:09 am